It is vital for our site-users to read our cookies related policy on this page carefully. The policy of this page will tell you why and how we collect and use personal data of the site user.
A cookie is a piece of information in any sort such as text file which is fetched when a user land on our website from any device. Cookies enable us to track the activity of user i.e. number of times you visit our website, pages you browsed of our website, device from which land on our website (desktop, laptop, smartphone).
- Identifying the purpose for which you visit our website
- Tracking your activity on our website
- Statistical analysing the end-user experience
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively
Types of cookies
At Sky Potential we track the cookies in the following categories:
- User Related Cookies: It includes the website and link that is available on your browser history. This type of cookies expires after some time when the user closes the browser or device
- Device Related Cookies: It includes the information which is stored in the user device like browser sessions. It helps us to remember user preferences to facilitate your every time your land on our website from a particular device until expiry.
We always request user permission to use the cookies of the session or device. By continuing using our website, user permit uses of cookies as per our cookies policies.
Turning Off Cookies
In case the user does not want to share cookies, s/he can simply change the browser settings or close the website.